Monster Mods Forum
Please log in to make post and check your personal messages. Or register if you are a new user.
Monster Mods Forum
Please log in to make post and check your personal messages. Or register if you are a new user.
Monster Mods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xbox 360 Modding Community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Professional BGA Reflow Service

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
chiefs13
M&M Addict
chiefs13

Xbox Version : 360
Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2009-08-08

Professional BGA Reflow Service Empty
PostSubject: Professional BGA Reflow Service   Professional BGA Reflow Service EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 7:19 am

Hello all-

I do professional reflows on the Xbox 360. I use professional equipment, absolutely NO heatgun fixes. I have been doing this for quite some time and have great success getting consoles back to life. If you have done the clamp fix or other types of fixes and find yourself with 3 red lights still, then a reflow may be what you need. Even if you haven't done the clamp fix yet, so much the better, I can reflow your BGA and put the original equipment back on.

$40 which includes return shipping and a 30 day warranty.

I also offer other types of repairs: Unreadable disk errors, "Please insert a 360 game..." error, dashboard goes from "open tray" to "reading" then back to "open tray", drive door wont open, 2 red lights, basically anything that is wrong with your 360 in most cases can be fixed. Price varies from issue to issue, but never more than $40, most times much less.

Ask around here, people can vouch for my integrity and validity. I am a PowerSeller on Ebay with 99.5% feedback, 4.8 stars or above in all areas.

PM with any questions or inquiries.

Steve

Stickied- Admin
Back to top Go down
250f-rider#33
Admin
250f-rider#33

Xbox Version : V3.5 (Jasper)
Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Professional BGA Reflow Service   Professional BGA Reflow Service EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 5:07 pm

As a highly active (not anymore) member or llamma and MM's admin, I must say that I vouch for chiefs 110%, he does very high quality work and should be a developer for ms if I do say so. I wouldn't be surprised if he knew the part number of every single resistor on the 360 mobo.....He is a very reputable seller/worksman and he wont let you down.
Back to top Go down
https://monstermods.forumotion.com
chiefs13
M&M Addict
chiefs13

PostSubject: Re: Professional BGA Reflow Service   Professional BGA Reflow Service EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 5:32 am

Thanks man, I appreciate the kind words!
Back to top Go down
CollinstheClown
M&M Addict
CollinstheClown

Xbox Version : No Clue. =O
Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Professional BGA Reflow Service   Professional BGA Reflow Service EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 8:42 am

Hey Steve, how about a PS3? My friend has one that gets the "YLOD" (yellow light of death), and every fix I've seen online involves heat gunning to reflow the BGA.

I can heat gun it myself, as I have one, but I'd prefer a more professional fix.

I'm going to ask him if he wants me to try it so I'll let you know.

*Edit: Yeah, if you think you can do it he has no problem with it. So let me know and how much it would cost. Smile

-CollinstheClown
Back to top Go down
chiefs13
M&M Addict
chiefs13

PostSubject: Re: Professional BGA Reflow Service   Professional BGA Reflow Service EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:25 am

I'd take a crack at a PS3. Honestly, I've never done one, but it can't be any different than the 360. I have a source for a good profile, and yes I have read that a reflow will solve the yellow light issue. Let me know.

Steve
Back to top Go down
CollinstheClown
M&M Addict
CollinstheClown

Xbox Version : No Clue. =O
Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Professional BGA Reflow Service   Professional BGA Reflow Service EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 12:23 pm

Sweet, your hired! lol

Let me know what I need to ship and where. I've take the PS3 apart already and cleaned off the CPU and GPU, but I put it back together with no thermal paste so I don't lose any screws.

-CollinstheClown
Back to top Go down
DUDE
New MM user

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Professional BGA Reflow Service   Professional BGA Reflow Service EmptySat May 08, 2010 12:20 pm

Hello,
So I have an xbox that will not turn on? Looks like there is some melted plastic in the power area on the xbox possibly from a inercooler.I bought this from a guy at work and he bought it from ebay so I i know no more history then that.The orange light stays on in the power supply and nothing comes on. what do you think you would charge or this something you need to look at? thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Professional BGA Reflow Service   Professional BGA Reflow Service Empty

Back to top Go down

Professional BGA Reflow Service
Page 1 of 1