Monster Mods Forum
Please log in to make post and check your personal messages. Or register if you are a new user.
Monster Mods Forum
Please log in to make post and check your personal messages. Or register if you are a new user.
Monster Mods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xbox 360 Modding Community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Original modded xbox needs new home

Go down 
AuthorMessage
codywallz
codywallz

Xbox Version : Heck if know
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-04-06

Original modded xbox needs new home Empty
PostSubject: Original modded xbox needs new home   Original modded xbox needs new home EmptyWed May 20, 2009 2:07 am

After cleaning out my electronics room, I came across my old original xbox, modded of coarse, but it wasn't finished. I have pics up on llamma on what it looks like so I can pull them over later, its a really nice looking mod just needs new paint, some usb ports wired up, i already dremmeled the spots for them out, and i think everything else is in great condition. I have the power cord and the vid cables, as well as a 8mb mem card for it. No controller because I demolished it trying to mod a usb port into it. The HDD is still the original, unmodded 8gig pos. If your intrested hit me up with a pm. Not looking for much as it needs some tlc on the cosmetic side.
Back to top Go down

Original modded xbox needs new home
Page 1 of 1