Monster Mods Forum
Please log in to make post and check your personal messages. Or register if you are a new user.
Monster Mods Forum
Please log in to make post and check your personal messages. Or register if you are a new user.
Monster Mods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xbox 360 Modding Community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

rapid fire help (2nd person)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
250f-rider#33
Admin
250f-rider#33

Xbox Version : V3.5 (Jasper)
Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2009-03-08

rapid fire help (2nd person) Empty
PostSubject: rapid fire help (2nd person)   rapid fire help (2nd person) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:32 am

this was originally sent to me in a PM, i figured I'd make a thread of it that way it can help everybody -

i modded my controaler it only works on split screen i have a matrix style board i used a mini momenrary switch sauderd one wire to middle prong under a button and other one to hot or right side of rumble pack prongs its a clean job no sauder touching any of the other prongs none on the board now split screen without being sighned into live every gun is fully auto really fast oh im playin cod waw if that has something to do with it please4 help if you can thanks PIT.

Now the regular matrix style mod will not work on COD WAW because of a (cant think of the word) thing that prevents rapid fire, now there are ways to get around it, but this involves buying a chipped setup, even then you have to update it.
Back to top Go down
https://monstermods.forumotion.com
WorldFormula
Expert Modder
WorldFormula

Xbox Version : Xenon(3.1) and Jasper(3.5)
Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-05-12

PostSubject: Re: rapid fire help (2nd person)   rapid fire help (2nd person) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:57 am

Also, it only works on split screen because it only works in multiplayer. I don't know why, but I have a chipped rapid fire and it doesn't work in single player.
Back to top Go down
chiefs13
M&M Addict
chiefs13

Xbox Version : 360
Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: rapid fire help (2nd person)   rapid fire help (2nd person) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 4:41 am

That's the same guy that has asked the same question over at Llamma, I think his questions were answered to his satisfaction. Maybe he just wanted a second opinion.

Steve
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rapid fire help (2nd person)   rapid fire help (2nd person) Empty

Back to top Go down

rapid fire help (2nd person)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Mods Forum :: Xbox 360 Forums :: Xbox 360 Modding Discusion-
Jump to: