Monster Mods Forum
Please log in to make post and check your personal messages. Or register if you are a new user.
Monster Mods Forum
Please log in to make post and check your personal messages. Or register if you are a new user.
Monster Mods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xbox 360 Modding Community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Does anyone where i can buy or if have any of you have silicon back, start, and ABXY buttons that i could buy from you?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ITz_KiLLaBoY
New MM user

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-08-21

Does anyone where i can buy or if have any of you have silicon back, start, and ABXY buttons that i could buy from you? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone where i can buy or if have any of you have silicon back, start, and ABXY buttons that i could buy from you?   Does anyone where i can buy or if have any of you have silicon back, start, and ABXY buttons that i could buy from you? EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:34 pm

hey everyone i have already modded my elite controller with RED LED's...now i want to custom paint a controller and put white ring of light, white guide button, white start and back button, and white ABXY buttons...idk it sounds really cool to me....but i need some clear or so i've heard silicon buttons. i tried llama and i didn't really get any replies, so i heard of this and thought i would give it a try. If you have some that i could buy off you for a decent price or if you know of any place i could buy some, that would be much appreciated. THANK YOU
Back to top Go down
WorldFormula
Expert Modder
WorldFormula

Xbox Version : Xenon(3.1) and Jasper(3.5)
Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-05-12

Does anyone where i can buy or if have any of you have silicon back, start, and ABXY buttons that i could buy from you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does anyone where i can buy or if have any of you have silicon back, start, and ABXY buttons that i could buy from you?   Does anyone where i can buy or if have any of you have silicon back, start, and ABXY buttons that i could buy from you? EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:57 pm

SR2K....
Back to top Go down
ITz_KiLLaBoY
New MM user

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone where i can buy or if have any of you have silicon back, start, and ABXY buttons that i could buy from you?   Does anyone where i can buy or if have any of you have silicon back, start, and ABXY buttons that i could buy from you? EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 2:16 pm

WorldFormula wrote:
SR2K....

whats that?
Back to top Go down
WorldFormula
Expert Modder
WorldFormula

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone where i can buy or if have any of you have silicon back, start, and ABXY buttons that i could buy from you?   Does anyone where i can buy or if have any of you have silicon back, start, and ABXY buttons that i could buy from you? EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 2:21 pm

Hes a member whos been thinking about designing silicon buttons.
Back to top Go down
ITz_KiLLaBoY
New MM user

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone where i can buy or if have any of you have silicon back, start, and ABXY buttons that i could buy from you?   Does anyone where i can buy or if have any of you have silicon back, start, and ABXY buttons that i could buy from you? EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 2:35 pm

WorldFormula wrote:
Hes a member whos been thinking about designing silicon buttons.
o ok i'll PM him about it
Back to top Go down
WorldFormula
Expert Modder
WorldFormula

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone where i can buy or if have any of you have silicon back, start, and ABXY buttons that i could buy from you?   Does anyone where i can buy or if have any of you have silicon back, start, and ABXY buttons that i could buy from you? EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 2:39 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone where i can buy or if have any of you have silicon back, start, and ABXY buttons that i could buy from you?   Does anyone where i can buy or if have any of you have silicon back, start, and ABXY buttons that i could buy from you? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does anyone where i can buy or if have any of you have silicon back, start, and ABXY buttons that i could buy from you?
Page 1 of 1