Monster Mods Forum
Please log in to make post and check your personal messages. Or register if you are a new user.
Monster Mods Forum
Please log in to make post and check your personal messages. Or register if you are a new user.
Monster Mods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xbox 360 Modding Community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Could anyone mod a xbox 360 case for me? for a reasonable price?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ITz_KiLLaBoY
New MM user

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-08-21

Could anyone mod a xbox 360 case for me? for a reasonable price? Empty
PostSubject: Could anyone mod a xbox 360 case for me? for a reasonable price?   Could anyone mod a xbox 360 case for me? for a reasonable price? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 11:42 am

I want to know if anyone would custom cut a xbox 360 case for me? i have a simple design in mind and i have been to some other places and they were charging some pretty hefty prices for them to be cut. Here is an example of the design i had in mind:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnd2QiLIvQQ
*very simple,

and i wanna put red lights in there. would it be cheaper for me just to do it myself? and also for the ring of light?
Back to top Go down
SR2K
SR2K

Xbox Version : 6 Falcons, 2 Xenons, A Jasper, 2 Opus, 3 Zypher
Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Could anyone mod a xbox 360 case for me? for a reasonable price?   Could anyone mod a xbox 360 case for me? for a reasonable price? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 11:56 am

Well I dont have a steady hand So I'm not the man for the cutting.
As for the lights, those I do. It'll be cheaper for you to do the lighting yourself (You're not paying postage and Labor) but people will do it fairly cheap. I Have an Ad up for the ROL. I charge $13 if you provide the RF board ($20 if you dont). As for the case lights, Cathodes are easy and you can do youself or there are various Prefab LED boards for the buying.

-SR2K
Back to top Go down
http://www.bakermods.info
250f-rider#33
Admin
250f-rider#33

Xbox Version : V3.5 (Jasper)
Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Could anyone mod a xbox 360 case for me? for a reasonable price?   Could anyone mod a xbox 360 case for me? for a reasonable price? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:01 pm

i most definatly could do that cut for you. My painting setup it busy at the moment (rebuilding a motor), so i couldnt do the black. I could do that cut for about $45 With shipping and supply cost. And it would be much more quality that that cut. I start with a 90 degree straight shaft cutter, to a file, to 80 grit sandpaper and the way to 600 so it looks very good. Plus i round the edges, so probably 2-3 hours labour.

EDIT: that price is negotiable
Back to top Go down
https://monstermods.forumotion.com
ITz_KiLLaBoY
New MM user

PostSubject: Re: Could anyone mod a xbox 360 case for me? for a reasonable price?   Could anyone mod a xbox 360 case for me? for a reasonable price? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:19 am

ok SR2K i would definitely have you do the lights for me if i could find someone to cut the case for me. and i really wanted the case to be black. Sad so if i can't find anyone else i will have you do it. so anyone else who will custom cut a black xbox 360 case and give your quote. that would be awesome
Back to top Go down
250f-rider#33
Admin
250f-rider#33

PostSubject: Re: Could anyone mod a xbox 360 case for me? for a reasonable price?   Could anyone mod a xbox 360 case for me? for a reasonable price? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:02 am

the engine will be done by this week, just got parts in Very Happy .

So i supposed i could do black paint and the cut for 40$
Back to top Go down
ITz_KiLLaBoY
New MM user

PostSubject: Re: Could anyone mod a xbox 360 case for me? for a reasonable price?   Could anyone mod a xbox 360 case for me? for a reasonable price? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 9:19 am

ok and do you have the case? cuz i painted my whole case....and its a crappy paint job so! got any ideas or suggestions?
Back to top Go down
250f-rider#33
Admin
250f-rider#33

PostSubject: Re: Could anyone mod a xbox 360 case for me? for a reasonable price?   Could anyone mod a xbox 360 case for me? for a reasonable price? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 9:46 am

no issue i have the tools and chemicals to take care of that. Probably just a good soda blast.
Back to top Go down
ITz_KiLLaBoY
New MM user

PostSubject: Re: Could anyone mod a xbox 360 case for me? for a reasonable price?   Could anyone mod a xbox 360 case for me? for a reasonable price? EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 12:59 pm

ok when i get paid again from my work...i'll consider paying you for the services! i will message you if i would like your services.
Back to top Go down
250f-rider#33
Admin
250f-rider#33

PostSubject: Re: Could anyone mod a xbox 360 case for me? for a reasonable price?   Could anyone mod a xbox 360 case for me? for a reasonable price? EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 2:22 am

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Deary65
Modder

Xbox Version : Dead
Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2009-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Could anyone mod a xbox 360 case for me? for a reasonable price?   Could anyone mod a xbox 360 case for me? for a reasonable price? EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 4:00 am

I have one ROL fully blue lights.
1 ROL with outer ring blue, middle red if you're interested.

I could also do the light mods for you but shipping to the UK and back again could be more expensive than the actaul lights and service.
It would be better if you did it yourself or got someone else in the US to do it but I'm here if you need me.
Depending on what kind of lights...Would you want red and blue or a single colour inside?
If you could do some research in shipping, it could be useful to know anyway, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could anyone mod a xbox 360 case for me? for a reasonable price?   Could anyone mod a xbox 360 case for me? for a reasonable price? Empty

Back to top Go down

Could anyone mod a xbox 360 case for me? for a reasonable price?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Mods Forum :: Buy Sell Trade :: Xbox 360 Parts/Modding Services-
Jump to: