Monster Mods Forum
Please log in to make post and check your personal messages. Or register if you are a new user.
Monster Mods Forum
Please log in to make post and check your personal messages. Or register if you are a new user.
Monster Mods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xbox 360 Modding Community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm will custom paint a controller for someone! flat 45$ fee (click for more info)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ITz_KiLLaBoY
New MM user

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-08-21

I'm will custom paint a controller for someone! flat 45$ fee (click for more info) Empty
PostSubject: I'm will custom paint a controller for someone! flat 45$ fee (click for more info)   I'm will custom paint a controller for someone! flat 45$ fee (click for more info) EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 1:13 pm

Hello everyone i have done a bunch of controllers and they all have turned out amazing! I will provide the controller and FREE SHIPPING! Just tell me the design you want on it (sorry i can't do anything too advanced) i can do....tiger stripes, racing stripes, plain colors, and more. I also have some pro custom lettering if you would like any lettering on the controller. Just tell me the design and i will see if i approve. I also will put custom LED's in the ROL of the controller. Just tell me what color you would like. And if for some reason you aren't satisfied with the controller a 7 day return policy will in affect upon retrieval of controller. Use this format that will help me a bunch.

Front:
Back:
Piece at the bottom of the controller where the headset is located:
Piece in the middle of RB and LB:
RB button:
LB button:
RT trigger:
LT trigger:
Battery pack:
LED color:
Extras:

any custom design just try and describe it in the format. also any custom lettering just fill out in the extras portion.

THANK YOU
Back to top Go down

I'm will custom paint a controller for someone! flat 45$ fee (click for more info)
Page 1 of 1