Monster Mods Forum
Please log in to make post and check your personal messages. Or register if you are a new user.
Monster Mods Forum
Please log in to make post and check your personal messages. Or register if you are a new user.
Monster Mods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xbox 360 Modding Community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

>>>>HACKERS ON THE LOOSE<<< VEIW THIS THREAD!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
250f-rider#33
Admin
250f-rider#33

Xbox Version : V3.5 (Jasper)
Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2009-03-08

>>>>HACKERS ON THE LOOSE<<< VEIW THIS THREAD! Empty
PostSubject: >>>>HACKERS ON THE LOOSE<<< VEIW THIS THREAD!   >>>>HACKERS ON THE LOOSE<<< VEIW THIS THREAD! EmptySun May 24, 2009 5:45 am

As of now there has been a wave of hackers from the IAMTHEWALRUS group sweeping through forums located on the server that this forum is on and deleting any trace of anything on the forums, and changing all passwords. IAMTHEWALRUS is a group of hackers just out to destroy forums, don't ask me why they do it they just do. The group is spreading like a virus, and now there is a new group of hackers to combat them (DESTROYIAMTHEWALRUS). They have spies located within IAMTHEWALRUS and are working out a solution. If you see any members with IAMTHEWALRUS as a name please put a alert on their profile and send a message to all the moderators and I. Once they are here it wont take long until the forum is gone. I am going to send a mass Pm and email to all of you with this information. Thank you for your support.

-Admin.
Back to top Go down
https://monstermods.forumotion.com

>>>>HACKERS ON THE LOOSE<<< VEIW THIS THREAD!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Mods Forum :: Monstermods Info/Rules/Announcements Database :: Monstermods Info, Rules, and Announcments Database-
Jump to: